понедельник, 13 июня 2011 г.

Dating online with russian bride Veronica


First Name:
Veronica
Age:
31
Location:
Russia, Kemerovo
Birth Date:
30 May 1980
Zodiac Sign:
Gemini
Weight:
66kg / 145lbs
Height:
170cm / 5'7"
Eye colour:
Blue
Hair colour:
Dark Blonde

Do you have children?:
No children
Body type:
Average
Marital status:
Single
Want children:
Undecided
Drinking Frequency:
Occasionally(Socially)
Education:
Bachelors degree
Language:
English 5 (Fluent) , Swedish 1(Basic)
Job Title:
Writer
What religion do you practice?:
Other

Lifestyle

Ideally I would like to live in a
loft in the city
Do I enjoy dining out?
I enjoy it
How often do I like to go out?
Once a week
Do I enjoy cooking?
I love it
Do I enjoy other types of Shopping?
I like it very much
Do I enjoy grocery shopping?
I really enjoy it
Do I enjoy gardening?
Quite enjoy gardening
Keep my space
It's not perfect but close
Describe myself at a party as a
That depends. Am I invited?
When it comes to money
I spend some and I save some
When it comes to TV
Opt for a movie
Preference for pets:
Don't have but like Dogs, Cats

Photos

  • photo
  • photo
  • photo

Preferences


Age:
30 - 50
Country:
Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Australia, North America
Weight:
68.1 - 120.31 kg/150 - 265 lbs
Height:
170 - 201 cm/5'6 - 6'6 ''
Eye colour:
Any

Hair colour:
Any
Is it okay if they have children?:
Any
Body type:
A few extra pounds, Average, Muscular
Smoking Frequency:
Any
Drinking Frequency:
Occasionally(Socially)
Ethnic Preference:
Any

Hobbies

What type of Television programs do I enjoy watching most?
Educational, Films, Nature/wildlife
I enjoy spending free time
Browsing the Internet, in Nature, Taking a walk, Pursuing a hobby, Taking a class, Shopping, Playing with my pet, With family, Having lunch with a friend, Curling up with a good book, Doing something athletic
Activities that I enjoy
Walking, Swimming, Snowmobiling, Skiing/Snowboarding, Mountain climbing, Martial Arts, Jogging/running, Other, Dancing, Hiking, Fishing, Camping, Boating/Sailing, Aerobics
Sports that I enjoy watching and/or playing
Olympic sports
Forms of entertainment that I enjoy
Reading, Pop Music, Jazz Music , Classical Music, Movies, Concerts
Other hobbies or interests
travelling, photography, philosophy/spiritual, gourmet cooking, creative writing, computers, cars

Responses to some questions

How would you describe yourself?
I'm young woman, 30 y.o, optimistic, intelligent, well-educated, joyful, feminine, bright, well-mannered, classy, sophisticated, tactful, with a good (unsinkable) sense of humor :) I love to wear elegant cloths, high heels and enjoy refine things in life, I like to be spoiled (as any woman), but I know that the best things in life are for free (also lol) I work as a professional English-Russian interpreter and I'm studying Swedish at the moment.
How would you describe your ideal partner?
I'm dreaming to find a Genltleman with a devil's spark in the eyes. Stable, well-mannered, educated, positiv, interesting, serious, but the the same time who is able to have fun and fool around sometimes. Who (as I'm myself) takes care about his appearance, love to wear nice parfume. The one who would be interesting to share a glass of wine with. I appreciate if you have respect for yourself, dignity, confidence, and a good self-esteem.
If you knew the world was going to end in 30 days, what would you do?
Try to prevent it.
If you had 10 million dollars to spare, what would you do with it?
Spend some, invest some, save some.
How often, and from whom do you ask advice?
I'm not against to ask for advice. Who do I ask - depends on topic.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий